Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Laid back Sunday...

Cooking is something I turn to when I'm worried or stress. The nyummy result of my efforts will cheer me up a bit.:)I also cook when I'm in love.... :).Malas nak keluar, and nothing 'extravaganza thingy' in my fridge. My husband sengih2 and kata lapar. Ok darling, I'll cook aglio Olio for you. yayyyy!! (So kata-kata manis mula2 taxi...nak bagi nampak my aglio olio macam canggih je :)). Senang dan sangat sedap !!

We love Aglio Olio  and you can too :)

You probably have the basic ingredients sitting in your kitchen right now : garlic,dried chili flake (mine...instead of using the ready made red chili flakes , I sliced up some guna cili kering yang ada kat rumah ), olive oil, salt, spaghetti (hahaha, really basic kan?). If you have any beef breakfast lean in your fridge...it's a bonus... and youĂ­ll be ready to make delicious aglio olio. 





In a large pan, heat up the olive oil.  Turn heat to low and add garlic, dried chili and beef.  Fry until aromatic but do not allow garlic to brown.Add salt. ...

Quickly add in the drained pasta into the pan. Once the pasta is well coated, remove from heat...and...

Tadaaaaaa....dah siap :)



Jumpa buku terbaru Sophie Kinsella dekat Borders. Yayyyyy!! Awesome and Delicious!!!! 
I have always been a big fan of Sophie Kinsella's book...Haishhh, tak sabar nak baca.




Bentang tilam...wear my oversized t-shirt , baring...baca buku sampai habis :). 


Last but not least..



A big shout out and a happy birthday to Ayan, my little cousin  who celebrated her 26th last Saturday.
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little girl...comot and garang :)
You grow sweeter with each passing year...may you be blessed for all your love and sharing..

Happy birthday Ayan xoxo.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ikin...welcomeee bag. Miss ur celoteh!!!

4 Kay-E said...

Hi Ikin...
Lama tak jumpa kat sini :)

Sedapnye.....

Ikin said...

Anon: Hihi :)

Ikin said...

Kak Ita....lama tak borak kan :)

Liney said...

hehehe... akhirnya jumpa blog kak ikin tia mia :) love ur writing :)